Learn how to survive the German winter ;)
Aktualisiert: 20. Dez 2019
You may know it already or you may will experience it: German winter can be tough! From October to February less sun but many clouds, rain, wind and dark weather.
Here comes the good part: You can do some very easy things to instantly feel better, warmer and also more energized.
For vitamin D and daylight EVERY DAY
- 20 min daylight per Phillips Energyup lamp
- Solarium (sunbed) 1-2x / month
- Walks / outdoors: Refuel daylight, even when the sun is not shining.
- Take some fresh air (3x outside 15min or longer)
To warm up
- Sauna / hot/cold changing showers / hot baths / weekly
- Warm food and spices. Avoid cold + dairy products.
- (cardio) sports
- Solarium 1-2 x / month
- Tighten warm. Onion principle. Quality winter jacket for 300€. It's worth it ;)
- Tea's, especially extra warming (Yogi Cinnamon Tea)
- Hot organic seed pillow to heat in the microwave / oven for muscle relaxation or just to get warm
Wake up with an Philips Daylight alarm. More about waking up, routines and energy in the morning in this article.